Friday, March 2, 2007

[PHOTOS] Sydney

First photos from my new camera that Anna gave me:


View from the top.



Dad.


I haven't slept since I took this.




Cocaktoos just hanging out in Hyde Park (blocks from our hotel).



Hyde Park.



The Harbour Bridge.



Taken from the same location as previous, turned 90 degrees.



Big boat in the harbor.



Felt kinda creepy, but she ran in my shot.









From atop the southeast pylon of the Harbour Bridge.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!
This is so cool you guys! The photos look great, keep on posting! just checked the clock and it is 10pm Friday march 2 there. crazy! so you guys have just finished the day i am getting ready to start. Hope you both have gotten some sleep. can't wait to see more photos. love amy.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am looking at the photos again and I just realized that you guys climbed all those steps on the bridge?!?!? awesome! I am not sure I could have done it. Couldn't figure out how you got some of those shots, now I know. Kudos to your climb!

Anonymous said...

p.s. my co-worker said there are these huge bats the "flying foxes" in the parks there..... you will have to let me know if you see any :-)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Patchy clearly needs her own merry-go-round.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.