






Saw some sleepy koalas at the zoo in Mosman.

Look close for the joey in her pouch!
A Sydney street.
The Royal Botanical Gardens are a huge expanse of land on the harbour. I wandered for about two hours:





Today, we went on the Q25 hike of the Blue Mountains' Grand Canyon. At the base:



And from the top of the mountains:


And from the bottom of the canyon in the rain forest:




















2 comments:
Am loving every minute!! I am having a sudden urge to play mario brothers after the koopa trooper post. :-) very cool photos. Love the photo of dad with the roos - the one roo looks like he is yawning?
Very very cool pictures! I love the one of that kangaroo crossing it's legs and arms. "Hey Jay! I'm just hanging out. Want a picture?"
And also the one of Dad and the tourguide. They look a little like twins. :)
Post a Comment