Monday, March 5, 2007

Prologue

So I'm a little late out of the gate on this blog thing. The intent was there, but the execution was flawed by our not having ready access to an internet hookup in our hotel or being able to find a free wireless. Yeah, yeah, yeah...well I guess the real reason is that we've been so darn busy in Sydney that it's been difficult to find the time to do this since we got off the plane Friday morning. OK, I fessed up and will now hopefully make it up to all those anticipating more for their -- er, my -- money.

A couple of things to keep in mind. I'm on the clock here...so those looking for eloquent prose and flawless syntax and no missspellinngs had better look elsewhere. Those looking for a birds eye view of where we've been, what we've been doing and how it is to be down under, well, you're in the right place.

Lastly, if I had more time, I would have written less...

Cheers, mates and sheilas.

No comments: